27 Feb Commercial registration in Dubai Free Zone
A commercial registry in Dubai Free Zone looking for the importance of extracting it? And the benefits you will get through it? The Commercial Register is one of the most important documents for establishing a business in the free zones in Dubai.
To obtain the commercial registration, you need to apply on the Dubai Economy platform by sending the required documents and paying the fees, and you can receive the commercial registration.
In this article, we would like to shed light on the importance of obtaining a commercial register and the various costs it includes, in addition to commercial licenses to work in the free zones in Dubai. You can also contact us in order to open a commercial registry in Dubai Free Zone .
The importance of opening a commercial registry in Dubai Free Zone
Surely you are wondering about the importance of opening a commercial registry in Dubai Free Zone, and what will you get, and is it necessary to take this step? The Commercial Register is one of the necessary legal documents in order to establish a business in Dubai, and without it, you will not be able to conduct your business in the proper legal manner. The commercial registry in the free zones provides the following advantages:
- Protecting the trade name from theft or fraud by opening a commercial registry in the Dubai Free Zone, so the name cannot be stolen or registered from another business in Dubai.
- Establishing e-commerce in Dubai and establishing websites with approved payment methods, which gives the consumer confidence in the legality of the store or website, which gives him the right to open a commercial registry in the Dubai Free Zone.
- Opening a commercial registry in the Dubai Free Zone provides the consumer with smooth communication with the online store or social media pages.
- The right to participate in international exhibitions, seminars and international conferences that are held in Dubai, and this can be achieved by opening a commercial registry in the Dubai Free Zone.
- Placing the business under the supervision of the responsible government agencies in Dubai, making the business a source of consumer confidence.
Fees for obtaining a commercial registration in Dubai Free Zone
If you want to establish a business in one of the free zones in Dubai, you must open a commercial registry in the Dubai Free Zone, which is one of the necessary procedures after obtaining the commercial license in the Dubai Free Zone.
After issuing the commercial license, the investor must apply on the Dubai Economy platform to obtain the commercial registration and pay the required fees. Once the fees are paid, you can obtain a commercial registration in Dubai Free Zone.
The costs of obtaining the commercial registration are paid for the first time when the registration is issued and then renewed annually. The costs of opening a commercial registry in Dubai Free Zone vary according to several variables from one region to another. Here are the fees for opening a commercial registry in Dubai Free Zone:
- The registration fee in the Commercial Register is 100 AED.
- The annual registration fee is 50 dirhams.
- Request to obtain an extract from the registration page in the commercial register equal to 10 dirhams.
In the event of non-payment or delay in paying the fees for opening a commercial registration in Dubai Free Zone beyond the specified renewal date, A fine of about AED 200 is imposed, and the longer the payment deadline, the higher the fine.
Types of commercial licenses in Dubai free zones
Opening a commercial registry is the next legal procedure after the commercial license, so it is important to talk about the types of commercial licenses in the free zones in Dubai.
Establishing a business in the free zones in Dubai requires obtaining one of the types of commercial licenses appropriate for the activity to operate under a legal form.
- General trading license
One of the types of commercial licenses in the free zones, which allows the establishment of a business according to many permitted commercial activities very smoothly.
- Professional license
One of the types of licenses that allows working in a specific number of service activities only in the case of obtaining the necessary licenses and permits.
- Commercial license
One of the types of licenses that allow companies operating in the Dubai Free Zone to operate in import, export, sale and distribution activities.
- Industrial license
One of the types of licenses that grant permission to industrial companies operating in the field of production. manufacturing field and various manufacturing industries, gas sector, the water sector and the mining sector.
- Tourist license
One of the licenses in the Dubai Free Zone, which grants licenses to companies specialized in working in the field of tourism, guidance and hospitality in the free zones in Dubai.
- Business operation permit
One of the permits in the Dubai Free Zones is to obtain a lease contract for a company in the Dubai Free Zone.
- Event organizing license
One of the licenses that allow the organization of major events and the establishment of conferences and parties in the free zone in Dubai.
Commercial license costs in Dubai Free Zone
Issuing a trade license costs vary from one free zone to another, but we will show you the license costs on average:
- The equivalent of 600 dirhams as a commercial license registration fee.
- About 10 dirhams fee for a knowledge dirham in Dubai.
- About 10 dirhams of innovation dirham fees in Dubai.
- Approximately 350 dirhams for brand name ads in Dubai.
- About 50 dirhams Service request form in Dubai.
- Approximately 1,000 to 3,000 dirhams for registering a trade name.
- The equivalent of 15,000 dirhams for general trade activity.
- The equivalent of 15,000 dirhams for investment activities.
- 25,000 dirhams for the business center.
- 10,000 dirhams for building contracting activities in Dubai.
- 1070 dealer license in addition to 300 Dubai Chamber dirhams.
- 1070 dirhams for a driving license.
- Fee for articles of incorporation or service agent contract:
- 300 dirhams for attesting the signatures of the editor, which does not exceed 100,000 dirhams.
- 0.5% of the value of the document to authenticate signatures in documents that exceed 100,000 dirhams.
- 500 dirhams for postponing the completion of the transaction after registration.
- 500 dirhams fee for signing at another service center.
- 100 dirhams for electronic signature fees.
If you want to calculate the costs of the commercial license according to the requirements of your business and the free zone in which you operate, contact us and we will provide you with the exact costs after reviewing your requirements accurately.
Need help to obtain a commercial registration in Dubai Free Zone?
- We are one of the largest business investment advisors and integrated service providers in Dubai and free zones.
- We offer you an integrated set of services and consulting to establish your business in Dubai and free zones.
- We assist you in obtaining your commercial license according to the nature of the commercial activity in which you operate.
- Issuance of a commercial registration in Dubai Free Zone and its documents in the shortest time and the lowest costs.
To request the services that we provide you and for more information about obtaining a commercial registry in the Dubai Free Zone, we are waiting for your contact with us and we will assist you in completing all procedures as well as taking over the necessary government transactions in the Dubai Free Zone from A to Z.
Contact us today and get a free consultation to implement all your business plans!