12 Dec Documents for Saudis to open a commercial registry in Dubai
Documents for Saudis to open a commercial registry in Dubai are similar to those required from other nationalities. It is noteworthy that the government’s efforts to provide a flexible process for issuing permits, submitting documents, and opening a commercial registry.
The Commercial Register is one of the necessary legal documents that is required of any commercial entity that is established in Dubai as an official legal document for commercial work in Dubai and the establishment of companies.
The commercial registry provides great advantages that help in expansion, In this article, we discuss documents for Saudis to open a commercial registry in Dubai. Costs of commercial registration in addition to the types of companies that are established in Dubai for Saudis.
Documents for Saudis to open a commercial registry in Dubai
The government in Dubai is working on facilitating the documents and procedures for opening a commercial registry in Dubai, and among those facilities are documents for Saudis to open a commercial registry in Dubai, as the process of issuing the commercial registry includes submitting a number of documents related to the company, which are as follows:
- Completed application form for establishing a commercial project in Dubai.
- Submit the company’s Memorandum of Association (if necessary).
- Provide a color copy of the passport of the owner of the company.
- Brief description of the business to be established.
Commercial registration requirements for Saudis in Dubai
- Choosing a specific type of activity available for establishing a business in Dubai, Examples of those activities that are permitted to operate in Dubai (commercial activity, industrial activity, service activity, tourism activity).
- Choosing a trade name that clearly expresses the nature of the activity, with the availability of a set of conditions when choosing a name, As follows:
- The trade name must be unique and distinctive and not similar to another company.
- The trade name corresponds to the nature of the activity and must be clearly expressed.
- The trade name does not contain one of the names of God or the name of a government agency.
- The trade name must comply with public traditions and morals.
- not use icons or symbols, Only letters and numbers are allowed.
- The trade name is allowed to be the first and last name of the owner or one of the partners and not the family name.
- Initial approval from the competent authority in Dubai to approve the name and type of activity to complete the procedures.
- Renting a suitable location as the company’s headquarters, provided that a contract is available attested by the Dubai Real Estate Regulatory Authority.
- It is not allowed to own more than one commercial license, and the licenses are submitted to the competent department in Dubai.
- One of the requirements for obtaining a commercial registration in Dubai is that the area that will be the workplace is not less than 200 feet.
- Fulfilling the required additional approvals through the government agencies concerned with the approvals related to the nature of the activity.
- Paying the required cost for the commercial license according to the type of activity is one of the requirements for opening a commercial registry in Dubai, and the cost is paid through the available payment methods.
Places to obtain the commercial registration in Dubai for Saudis
You can obtain the commercial registration in several ways. You can choose the most appropriate and easiest for you, and you can go to it, submit the required documents, and pay the costs. Examples of places to obtain a commercial registration in Dubai for Saudis are as follows:
- Happiness Hall in the main economic building in Dubai.
- Dubai Economy Authorized Service Center.
- The electronic application of the Dubai Economic Center.
How much does it cost to open a commercial registry in Dubai?
Speaking of the documents for the Saudis to open a commercial registry in Dubai, we will discuss the costs that will be required of you to open a commercial registry in Dubai. Which is paid annually for renewal, through the available payment methods.
- 100 AED is the amount of the registration fee in the Commercial Register.
- AED 50 annual registration renewal fees.
- 10 dirhams is the amount of the application fee for obtaining an extract from the registration page in the commercial register.
To ensure the continuity of the validity of the commercial registration, the registration must be renewed and the fees paid annually on the date of renewal, otherwise you will be subject to a fine of approximately 200 UAE dirhams.
The costs of establishing a company in Dubai for Saudis
Before extracting documents for Saudis to open a commercial registry in Dubai, you must first see the costs that you will need to establish your company in Dubai. It is remarkable that the costs of incorporation in Dubai are lower than any other country.
Low incorporation costs are due to the laws, economic and political factors, government support and other factors that encourage investors to invest in Dubai.
Here are the costs of establishing a company in Dubai for Saudis:
- Deposit the minimum share capital into the company’s bank account in Dubai.
- The value of sponsorship costs for employees and workers of non-Emirati nationalities who come to the UAE to work under the name of the company in Dubai, and their arrival requires visas and residence papers.
- The value of customs fees in Dubai, which are necessary for the import of goods and materials necessary for the work of the company, in accordance with the laws and instructions.
- Expenses of renting or purchasing a work space in Dubai to make it the company’s headquarters.
- The cost of furnishing and equipping the company and preparing decoration and equipment for the employees, And other furniture costs.
Types of companies to invest in Dubai for Saudis
There are several types of companies that can be established in Dubai for Saudis, and the types of companies differ according to several factors such as the commercial activity that will be carried out, Since we talked about the documents of the Saudis to open a commercial registry in Dubai, here are the types of companies in Dubai:
- Simple recommendation company: It is one of the types of companies established in Dubai. A limited partnership company consists of one general partner or more than one partner or one or more limited partners.
- Public shareholding company: It is one of the types of companies that are established in Dubai, and the public shareholding company consists of five or more partners. It is established through the federal, local or other government in Dubai.
- Private Joint Stock Company: A private joint-stock company has at least two partners from several nationalities, not only those with Emirati nationality.
- Solidarity company: A partnership company is a company consisting of two or more partners, provided that all partners in the company hold Emirati nationality.
- Limited Liability Company: Limited liability companies in Dubai allow two or more partners, provided that one partner is of Emirati nationality.
For more information and inquiries regarding documents for Saudis to open a commercial registry in Dubai, We are at your service around the clock. Contact us now to provide all requirements for establishing a business in Dubai and free zones for Saudis, Gulf nationals and foreigners. And if you want to obtain a commercial registration in Dubai for the Saudis or a commercial license, Contact us now.
Contact us today and get a free consultation to implement all your business plans!