22 Nov ضريبة القيمة المضافة- سجل معنا الآن
ضريبة القيمة المضافة هي ضريبة غير مباشرة تفرض على معظم السلع والخدمات التي يتم توريدها. This type of tax is imposed in countries with a value-added tax system. The United Arab Emirates is considered one of the countries with a value-added tax system and one of the most important commercial centers for establishing companies in the Middle East. Thanks to its fertile environment that embraces investment projects and investors and provides them with all their requirements to establish successful companies and projects. This investment environment has provided the appropriate climate for the establishment of thousands of companies that are constantly opening, even during difficult economic conditions.
This is due to the unremitting efforts made by the UAE government to contain the Corona epidemic crisis that occurred last year and to prepare for all crises and emergency conditions, In addition to providing many intensive packages to support all affected companies.
If you are a new businessman in Dubai , you must find out if your business is required to apply for VAT in the UAE. Read on to learn more about VAT.
What is value added tax?
Value Added Tax is a tax that customers must pay on the products and services they buy. With entitlements to support and finance public services in the region.
It is the legal responsibility of the business to collect the 5% tax for the government at the customer’s point of sale.
So you, as an entrepreneur in the UAE, Ensure that your company is registered for VAT.
Where is the registration?
In order to register for VAT as a business in Dubai and all of the UAE.
You first need to create an electronic services account for your business with the Federal Tax Office. After creating your e-services account, which includes the username and password, You can register your new business for VAT in Dubai. Contact us , we can be your agents in this task.
VAT registration procedures in the United Arab Emirates
To register your business for VAT, You must fill out an online form to identify your business and the nature of your business. You need to clarify some points such as identifying your business manager, Show if your business license details have been listed, including required documentation and contact information, as well as other registration requirements
Required documents and papers
The Tax Identification Number is one of the most important requirements that must be met when applying for a Dubai Value Added Tax Number obtained according to the certificate of incorporation from the Dubai Commercial Register. A VAT certificate is issued to a company based on its tax identification number.
There are many documents when registering for VAT in Dubai. of between it:
- Company license (copy after business or commercial license)
- A copy of the passport of the owner and other partners, if any
- Memorandum and Memorandum of Association of the company
- Information about the company director and contact information
- Proof of the registered address of the company in the United Arab Emirates
- Attach information related to the corporate bank account (IBAN)
- Issuing a statement of income for the past 12 months (where available)
- Estimate expected revenue, turnover and expenditure figures for the next 30 days after VAT registration
- Information regarding the import and export activities undertaken by the company (if applicable)
- The company’s customs number and a copy of the Dubai customs law certificate (if available)
- Information about the GCC countries in which the company operates.
- A detailed description of the company’s business experience during the past five years (if any)
- Identification papers with the necessary visas in the case of private persons.
Although online registration is possible, There are a lot of details that may make the process a bit complicated, So when you need to register your company for VAT in Dubai, You will need to authorize a local representative to act on your behalf, Etqan’s experts can handle this task, such as dealing with government agencies, in addition to handling various accounting issues for your companies and businesses.
Contact us now , so that together we can start planning and implementing your projects in a way that guarantees you profit and puts you on the right track.
Contact us today and get a free consultation to implement all your business plans!