12 Dec Trade license renewal fees in Dubai
Trade license renewal fees in Dubai
Fees for renewing a commercial license in Dubai is one of the basic costs that must be paid annually in order to continue to practice business legally without being subjected to any material violations or legal penalties.
The service of requesting renewal of a commercial license in Dubai is one of the important services provided by government agencies in Dubai to customers. The commercial license fees are paid in Dubai as the expiration date of the commercial license approaches.
In the following lines, we will discuss the fees for renewing a commercial license in Dubai, the requirements for renewing a commercial license, in addition to a lot of information that is of interest to every dealer or owner of a commercial project in Dubai.
Trade license renewal fees in Dubai
The customer or the owner of the commercial project in Dubai is required to renew the commercial license immediately upon the expiry of the license and pay the renewal fees for the commercial license in Dubai through the service channels available in Dubai, in order to ensure the continuity of validity to practice the commercial activity in which he operates legally and to avoid financial penalties.
The fees for renewing a trade license in Dubai are equivalent to the fees for issuing it, and it consists of several parts as follows:
- 600 AED fees for registering a trade license in Dubai.
- 10 AED knowledge dirham fees in Dubai.
- 10 dirhams innovation dirham fees in Dubai.
- 350 AED for brand name ads in Dubai.
- 50 AED for a service request form in Dubai.
- From 1000 to 3000 AED foreign trade name fees.
- 15,000 AED fees for general trade activity.
- 15,000 AED fees for investment activities.
- AED 25,000 business center fee.
- 10,000 AED fees for building contracting activities in Dubai.
- 1070 dealer license fees + 300 AED Dubai Chamber fees.
- 1070 AED for a driving license fee.
- Fees for articles of incorporation or service agent contract are as follows:
- AED 300 for the signature of each of the parties to the document to certify the signatures of the editor, which does not exceed AED 100,000.
- 0.5% of the value of the document, up to a maximum of 15,000 AED, for authentication of signatures in documents that exceed 100,000 AED.
- 500 AED for postponing the completion of the transaction after registration, according to the customer’s request.
- AED 500 fee for signing one of the parties to the document at another service center.
- 100 AED fees for all parties to electronically sign the document.
Ways to renew a trade license in Dubai
Renewal of the commercial license is done through several methods, in order to facilitate the customer and save time and effort expended, as the renewal and renewal fees for the commercial license in Dubai are done within a few minutes through one of the following means:
- Text messages
Renewal of the trade license in Dubai through automatic renewal or by sending a text message to 6969 containing the number of the expired trade license, then paying the fees for renewing the trade license in Dubai through the payment link.
- Invest platform
- Log in to the Invest in Dubai website.
- Click on the option to renew the trade license.
- Enter the trade license number or trade name.
- Enter the email and phone number.
- Click on the Send Data button.
- Service centers
- See one of the approved service centers in the Emirate of Dubai.
- Send the requirements for license renewal to the e-mail of the accredited center in Dubai.
- Pay the trade license renewal fees in Dubai through the payment methods available in Dubai.
- Receive the renewed commercial license to complete the work legally.
Amending a trade license in Dubai
In the event that the owner of the company or the customer wishes to amend the commercial license data, The government has provided the service of renewing a commercial license in Dubai, and it is one of the important services that the government provides to customers to amend data in addition to amending the Memorandum of Association. Examples of amendments to a commercial license include the following:
- Modification of the license partners.
- Change of company location.
- Modify business activities.
- Change of director of the company.
- Changing the company’s trade name.
- Capital adjustment.
Trade license amendment fees in Dubai
- 500 AED fees for amending the trade license.
- 500 AED advertising fees.
- The cost of issuing an appendix to the Memorandum of Association is as follows:
- 300 AED signing fees for each party if the total sale value is less than 100,000 AED.
- 0.5% of the value of the deed, up to a maximum of 15,000 AED if the total sale value is more than 100,000 AED.
- 300 AED fees for signing each party if the difference in capital increase plus the total sale value is less than 100,000 AED.
- 0.5% of the value of the document, up to a maximum of 15,000 AED, if the sum of the difference in the capital increase plus the total sale value is more than 100,000 AED.
- 200 dirhams fee for signing each party for other amendments.
- 500 dirhams as a fee for signing one of the parties to the document at a different service center.
Types of commercial licenses in Dubai
The type of commercial license varies according to the nature of the economic activity that is being practiced. If the commercial license includes more than one activity, the largest activity is taken into consideration. For example, the industrial activity is considered greater than the commercial activity, then the service activity. The types of commercial licenses vary as follows:
- General Trade License The general trade license allows the practice of various commercial activities in Dubai without any restrictions.
- Events Organizing License The Events Organizing License allows organizing meetings and events in Dubai and holding parties, conferences and exhibitions.
- Business Operation License The Business Operation License in Dubai grants a permit to companies wishing to obtain a lease or work in the free zone.
- A professional license is a license responsible for determining the number of activities that cannot be practiced otherwise in Dubai and operates under local licenses and permits in the region.
- Trade license A trade license in Dubai grants permits to practice commercial activities that are specified, such as import, export, distribution, sale, and others.
How do we help establish business projects in Dubai?
- We provide assistance and services that qualify investors and entrepreneurs to establish commercial projects in Dubai.
- Take over all dealings with government agencies in Dubai and take over the company’s legal procedures as soon as possible.
- Issuance, renewal and payment of trade license renewal fees in Dubai for all economic activities.
- We provide legal advice from the most qualified business advisors and service providers in Dubai.
- Providing practical investment solutions for all inquiries and problems for various economic activities in Dubai.
- Providing technical support at the highest level throughout the day, seven days a week, to serve our customers.
- We have distinguished job packages suitable for all investors, entrepreneurs and various commercial activities.
- Providing office space and warehouses for rent in various spaces according to the needs of work in various activities.
For more information about the fees for renewing a commercial license in Dubai, obtaining and renewing a license, and to request one of our services in establishing companies in Dubai, Contact our team and we will provide all the services required to establish a company in Dubai from A to Z.