14 Sep How to open a commercial register in Dubai
The method of opening a commercial registration in Dubai has become an easier procedure than ever before, due to the flexibility in the procedures provided by the government in Dubai to facilitate the method of opening a commercial registration in Dubai from anywhere in the world within minutes without the need to visit Dubai.
The government in Dubai supports the investment process and the establishment of investment businesses in Dubai, which helped investors expand their businesses and establish new companies or open new branches of their companies in Dubai.
In the coming lines and headlines, we will discuss the methods of opening a commercial registry in Dubai and the conditions for opening a commercial registry in Dubai within the regulations and laws, in addition to the advantages provided by the government in Dubai to investors and entrepreneurs in Dubai.
How to open a commercial register in Dubai
The method of opening a commercial registry in Dubai requires the investor to take a set of legal steps and procedures in order to obtain the commercial registration in Dubai legally, by applying for registration and attaching documents on the electronic platform without the investor having to visit Dubai. In the following points, we discuss ways to open a commercial registry in Dubai:
- The customer logs on to the official Dubai Economy website to apply for the commercial registration.
- Access to the service is done by pressing the login button.
- If the customer was previously registered on the site, he must enter the e-mail and password.
- Log in to apply for the service of opening a commercial registration in Dubai on the website.
- Entering the details of the company’s work location in Dubai, for which a commercial register is being extracted.
- All contributing parties must register on the Dubai Economy platform.
- Determine the main activity of the company in Dubai and the secondary activity of the company.
- Adding the company’s founding parties’ data on the Dubai Economy platform.
- Determine the type of license (dealer license, commercial license or instant license) that you want to obtain for work.
- Enter the required details for the parties to the license, such as: managers, service agents and others, Add your passport or identity number and contact information.
- Enter the official final beneficiary of the establishment of the company/project.
- Submit all required documents for the company, provided that they are signed by all parties.
- Pay the costs required to open a commercial registry in Dubai.
- In this step, a commercial registry is opened in Dubai and the documents associated with it are received.
Conditions for obtaining a commercial registration in Dubai
The method of opening a commercial registry in Dubai includes performing a set of legal procedures and steps to allow the investor to establish a company and work legally. In the following points, we discuss the conditions for opening a commercial registry in Dubai:
- Choosing a trade name suitable for the nature of the activity in accordance with the regulations and laws of the Department of Economic Development in Dubai.
- Determine the type of economic activity (commercial, industrial, My service) that will be practiced within the company.
- Initial approval must be obtained for the trade name and the nature of the activity to establish the business entity.
- Renting or buying an office space to work in as a headquarters for the establishment of the company, in addition to a contract notarized and certified by the Dubai Real Estate Regulatory Authority.
- The founder of the company should not possess more than one trade license and submit the licenses to the competent department in Dubai.
- The area of the workplace shall not be less than 200 feet. This is commensurate with the requirements and nature of the work.
- Obtaining additional approvals from government agencies concerned with the nature of the company’s activity in Dubai in order to complete the procedures.
- Pay the costs required to open a commercial registry in Dubai, using the available payment methods.
Advantages of establishing companies in Dubai
Many investment advantages provided by the government in Dubai, including services, facilities, and facilities to encourage investment and investors and expand their businesses within Dubai. In the following points, we discuss the advantages of establishing companies in Dubai:
- The Emirate of Dubai is one of the global investment markets suitable for establishing companies in various fields because of its distinguished strategic location.
- Ease of legal procedures provided by the Dubai government to investors to establish investment companies and businesses.
- Flexibility in procedures for obtaining a commercial license and flexibility in the method of opening a commercial registry in Dubai.
- The availability of electronic platforms to facilitate the application for licenses and the availability of electronic payment methods to pay fees in minutes.
- Support from the government and the assistance it provides to establish and develop startups and provide training courses for young investors.
- Customs and tax exemptions on companies and personal income for investors when establishing businesses in free zones in Dubai.
- The infrastructure that the state is constantly developing and providing all advanced services established on a global basis.
- The economic and political stability witnessed by the city of Dubai and the cultural awareness of its residents, which encourages investment in it.
- The Emirate of Dubai is a rapidly developing global shopping market that attracts and encourages investors and entrepreneurs from different countries.
- Various investment opportunities that have attracted investors and owners of various business capitals over the past years.
- The city of Dubai and its free zones are among the fast-growing investment environments that encourage investments from different countries in the world.
Procedures for establishing investment businesses in Dubai
- Determining the nature of the economic activity that the company will practice in Dubai, Which depends on the type of trade license, work area, and the legal form that will be dealt with in accordance with the laws and regulations in Dubai.
- Choosing a trade name that suits the nature of the activity for the company to be established in Dubai, The trade name must comply with the regulations and laws, and then be registered with the Department of Economic Development in Dubai.
- Determine the type of legal form of the company, and it must be taken into account that the legal form of the company is compatible with the nature of the activity that was previously chosen.
- Obtaining the initial approval of the commercial title and the nature of the activity from the competent authorities to establish a company in Dubai.
- Renting or buying a suitable workplace to be the actual location of the company, and its area should not be less than 200 feet, with a contract certified by the Dubai Real Estate Regulatory Authority.
- Obtaining additional approvals from the authorities concerned with the nature of the company’s activity in Dubai.
- Receive the commercial license to operate and establish the company in a legal and sound manner, after paying the required fees, then registering as a member of the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.
How do we help establish investment projects in Dubai?
- We are working to provide facilities to enter the investment and business market in Dubai and to establish various projects.
- Carrying out all legal transactions with government agencies and obtaining permits as soon as possible.
- Assistance in opening a commercial registry in Dubai and issuing a commercial license for economic activities in Dubai.
- We provide the necessary advice to investors in Dubai with the help of our most efficient business advisors.
- Providing practical solutions to all problems or obstacles to establishing companies and how to open a commercial registry in Dubai.
- Providing technical support around the clock and answering inquiries and questions.
- Providing distinctive and unique business packages according to all budgets and capitals for investors and entrepreneurs.
- Equipping the office space needed to work in Dubai with various spaces according to the work needs of the various activities.
Contact us now for more information on how to open a commercial registry in Dubai, and we will assist you in all procedures for establishing companies in Dubai from A to Z.
Contact us today and get a free consultation to implement all your business plans!