27 Aug Azan time in Abu Dhabi
The timing of the call to prayer in Abu Dhabi varies according to the seasons of the year and according to the type of prayer. Prayer times in Abu Dhabi vary between summer and winter, of course. This is something that happens in all cities of the world, according to their location on latitude and longitude.
Prayer is one of the pillars of Islam
Prayer is the second pillar of Islam. Therefore, we must mention the Sunnah of the Prophet after the prayer. As the Messenger, may God’s prayers and peace be upon him, used to leave the prayer and continue to say many useful dhikr, including:
- On the authority of Abu Ayyub, on the authority of the Messenger of God, may God’s prayers and peace be upon him, he says, O God, forgive me all my sins and sins. Oh God, bless me and revive me. And provide me with sustenance and guide me in favor of deeds and morals, for none guides in their favor except You, and none diverts from our evil except You.
- There is also a supplication, O God, I have wronged myself a lot, and no one forgives sins except You, so forgive me from You and have mercy on me. You are the Forgiving, the Merciful. Oh God, I ask You for Paradise and I seek refuge from Hell.
Azan time in Abu Dhabi
Also in this table, we will show you the prayer times in Abu Dhabi for this month:
|Today||Daybreak||noon||age||Morocco, West, sunset||the Dinner|
Favorite dhikr which is recited after the prayer
Where there are many supplications that are preferred to be recited after the prayer, and among these supplications are the following:
- There is no god but Allah alone with no partner, His is the dominion, to Him belong praises and thanks and he is able to do everything, There’s no strength except with Allah, There is no god but Allah, and we only worship Him. His grace and his credit, and praise be to him, There is no god but Allah, faithful to Him is the religion, even if the unbelievers hate it.
- Praise God, Praise be to God, and God is great (thirty-three times) There is no god but God, alone, with no partner. His is the dominion, to Him belong praises and thanks and he is able to do everything.
- The Messenger of God, may God’s prayers and peace be upon him, said: “Whoever recites Ayat Al-Kursi will arrange every prescribed prayer. Nothing prevented him from entering Paradise except that he died.
- Also, reading Surat Al-Ikhlas, and reading Surat Al-Falaq and Surat Al-Nas once after every prayer, and after Maghrib and Fajr prayers three times.